What is Your Way of Handling Excessive Debt
Have you landed up with too much of debt? If that is so, then are you interested in filing bankruptcy or choosing debt management or debt settlement plans? But then, there may be some people are least interested in their debts and take up no step to lower the same. In fact, most people who sit relaxed prefer going in for the Ostrich Method. In this method, you will find people completing ignoring the problem and thinking that the problem will go away on their own. This approach may work for some debt, but then not all debts can be cleared by using this approach. Let us now take a look at the group of people who can take the risk of ignoring their debts:
- People who don't care whether their credit score is going down can take this risk. It is because their credit report is marred.
- Jobless people can take up this risk as they nothing called wage garnishment.
- People with low bank savings can take up this risk. It is because even if the creditors take up any action, they know that they have nothing to lose.
- People who don't have their property can take up this risk. It is because the collection agency cannot force them to clear the debts or sell their house.
- People who cannot be taken to the court forcibly can take up this risk. It is because they have already provided the evidence that they are not in a position to clear the debts.
- People who don't mind getting harassing calls, emails or letters from the collection agencies can take up this risk.